Unstructured, six-panel, low-profile, buckle strap
How to wash a dad hat if it’s not that dirty and needs a quick cleaning.
- Fill a clean sink or a small tub with cool water and add a drop or two of mild laundry detergent. Dunk the hat and swish it around to create some suds.
- Let the hat soak for just 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the hat and rinse it thoroughly with cool water.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of the hat, but avoid twisting the brim of the hat so it doesn’t lose shape.
- Then, use a clean towel to dry off the hat. Either hang up the hat or reshape the hat and set it on a towel to dry.